Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Biopsy is over

Wow, I don't want to have to do this again.  I had a bone marrow biopsy this morning and a lung biopsy.  They were both done this morning.  I had to be at the hospital at 6:30 am!  They took me back about 8:30 am. 

I had a pleasant surprise tha my pastor, Ray Couey, came.  Wasn't expecting him but was really glad he came.   

They did both biopsies from the back which was a surprise to me.  I am a little sore but am OK otherwise.  We get the results on Monday, Spetmeber 9. 

I start radiation tomorrow for the next 10 days (not weekends).  Appointment tomorrow is at 11:15 am.  Have to see what the schedule is for the rest of the days.  I am looking forward to this because it is the start of treatment.  That means I can start getting better. 

Now, it's wait another week for these results.  But that should be all the biopsies for diagnosis.  Now we can get started beating this.

Just another step on this journey.  Let's go.

Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment