Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Getting Closer to being cured!

October 15, 2013

I have had two weeks off since my lung procedure to insert the gold so today I got to see Dr. Kelley who checked me out to make sure I was healthy to have the CyberKnife done.  He gave me the all clear and I had a CT scan which they will use to plan the Cyber Knife treatment. 

Dr. Kelley said they will probably do that procedure for 3 to 5 days depending on what they see on this CT scan.  That will be done next week.

I then have an appointment with Dr. Aljadir, the medical oncologist, on the 28th.  He is supposed to be setting up a transfer of my treatment to OU Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City.

Our job is supposed to be over by the first week of November and we are heading HOME!!!!!!!!!   I am so excited.   We have found an RV park that is 15 minutes from the hospital/doctors where I will be receiving treatment.  There is a Nazarene Church within a two mile radius so we can go to church near where we will be staying.

And I am hoping to get work at the H&R Block office in the neighborhood (again within a 2 mile radius of the hospital).   This will help us while we can't take a monitoring job and will give me something to do.

The Lord is just working out things for us in such an amazing way.  Can't wait to see what the next step is going to be.

Hoping to be in Oklahoma City before Thanksgiving!  I am ready to go Home and see my family.

Have a great week.

Jean

2 comments: